December 8-9 we invite you to the Boutique (left wing of the Theater) from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
open every day: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
open Tuesday-Sunday: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
Weekdays, 11 am–7 pm, tel. +48 22 826 50 19, + 48 22 692 02 08, +48 22 692 02 10, or e-mail: email@example.com
We take reservations by phone only.
Ticket refunds in the 2022/23 Season:
How to get a refund if the event was cancelled:
- Refunds on tickets purchased online and paid for using PayU will be credited to the account which was used to make the original payment, which means you do not need to contact us to get the refund. If you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card, please fill in and submit the prepaid card request form. The refunds will be made successively.
- To obtain a refund on tickets purchased at the physical Box Office or the prepaid card request form (if you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card). You may also get the refund in person at the Box Office.
- All prepaid cards remain valid until the last event of the 2021/22 season.
- If you have already exchanged a voucher for a ticket for any of the cancelled performances, you will be entitled to swap it for a ticket to any of our performances in the 2021/22 season.
For inquiries, please contact the Ticket Service by phone +48 22 826 50 19, +48 22 692 02 08 or +48 22 692 02 10 (weekdays, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.), or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket refunds in the 2022/23 season
- You may request a ticket refund up until 3 days before the performance date (excluding the actual day of the show) at the physical Box Office.
- After the three-day mark but before the day of the show, refunds will be made to prepaid cards only, which you may request online (prepaid card request form) or at the physical Box Office.
- No refunds are made on the performance date.
- You can obtain a refund on a group ticket (more than 15 tickets) up until 3 days before the performance date.
Patrons of Teatr Wielki - Polish National Opera
Partners of Opera Academy