Tickets for March performances go on sale:
• At first, we will cap auditorium seats at 25%.
• If the now loosened Covid-19 restrictions are not tightened after the trial period ending on 26 February, more seats will become available.
• Tickets for performances in April–June 2021 will go on sale a month in advance.
Box Office and Boutique opening hours:
Weekdays 11 a.m.–7 p.m. (and on weekend performance nights)
Weekdays, 11 am–7 pm, tel. +48 22 826 50 19, + 48 22 692 02 08, +48 22 692 02 10, or e-mail: email@example.com
We take reservations by phone only.
· If you have bought your ticket(s) online and paid for them through the PayU system, the refund will be made to the bank account used to make the original payment. You do not need to contact our Ticket Service to receive the refund. We ask for your patience, the refunds will be made successively. If you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card, please submit the this form.
· If you bought your ticket(s) at the physical box office, paying in cash or by card, please submit this form. The refund will be made to your bank account.
· If your have already exchanged a voucher for a ticket for any of the cancelled performances, you will be entitled to swap it for a ticket to any of our performances in the 2020/21 season.
Patrons of Teatr Wielki - Polish National Opera
Partners of Opera Academy